A Quick Word About Refurbished Solos

I ended up getting a Lowenpro bag for my second set up because I had a gift card for a photo shop. Not bad but I still wish I had gotten another Solo backpack when they were $40.
never thought the solo backpack went as low as $40. totally missed that deal and the $299 backpack bundle @ BB. it was too late for me when I joined the forum. that's when I realized all the good deals you guys had.

never thought the solo backpack went as low as $40. totally missed that deal and the $299 backpack bundle @ BB. it was too late for me when I joined the forum. that's when I realized all the good deals you guys had.

It was crazy there for awhile! I got two batteries for $70 on a BB deal. Props for $4 a pair. A gimbal for $30-after other discounts. I'm lucky I don't have four or five sets!

It was crazy there for awhile! I got two batteries for $70 on a BB deal. Props for $4 a pair. A gimbal for $30-after other discounts. I'm lucky I don't have four or five sets!
hey Lon, those are really super deals....wish I had known that then. on second thought, it must have been good as I would have grabbed more than I need.

hey Lon, those are really super deals....wish I had known that then. on second thought, it must have been good as I would have grabbed more than I need.
Yea there are guys here with four or five Solos!

Sorry to bump an old thread but do the 3DR refurbished units come with a rev A or Rev B GPS board?

Sorry to bump an old thread but do the 3DR refurbished units come with a rev A or Rev B GPS board?

From what I understand, it varies based on what board was in the unit when it was returned. They don't automatically replace them during the refurbish process. For example, my refurb had an A board straight from 3DR. I installed a MRO board anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea