A few clips of the changing leaves

Reaction score
Was able to get out for a flight yesterday morning, the sky was clear and the trees were on fire. This is straight out of the camera with just a little stabilizing for the micro jitters - no color tweaking at all, this is literally how bright the colors were.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Was able to get out for a flight yesterday morning, the sky was clear and the trees were on fire. This is straight out of the camera with just a little stabilizing for the micro jitters - no color tweaking at all, this is literally how bright the colors were.

Wow! Very cool User.. Great place to fly! Are you flying from home there? Very beautiful..

Wow! Very cool User.. Great place to fly! Are you flying from home there? Very beautiful..

Thanks, oh how I wish I was flying from home!! No, unfortunate not. But it is close to home, it's a nature preserve about 15 minutes away from the town I live in. They have tons of trails, great hiking, rock climbing and lots of surrounding farm land. It's no small part of why I bought the Solo

Reactions: Mitchell Gerdes
Beautiful maple trees! You just can't top Mother Nature..:)

Only thing nicer than maple tree leaves in the fall... is the syrup! There's a guy who sells syrup at farmer's markets. I buy it by the gallon!

Reactions: Maddog
I know the classified section is for Solo, but maybe they will let you list some of that maple syrup. I will be the first in line...:D Great job on the video. That is a beautiful place to fly.

Last edited:

User, that was awesome. In MS all we have is green and deep green. If I want color, I have to bump it up in Premiere. I'm jealous. Keep flying. We enjoyed it.

User, that was awesome. In MS all we have is green and deep green. If I want color, I have to bump it up in Premiere. I'm jealous. Keep flying. We enjoyed it.

Thanks! I think that day was the absolute peak of the colors. We had a few cold, rainy days after that, and by the time the sun came out again, the leaves were mostly brown or on the ground. I'm glad I caught it just in time.

I hear 'ya on only seeing one color. On the other hand, the explosion of colors in the fall just offsets the subsequent 5 months of dull, dreary winter. Unless you like snow, there's nothing pretty about the north east until spring!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso