64Gb microSD card for $8

I only ever buy high speed memory from somewhere I can return it if theres a problem.
Been bitten too many times online, most of it from the east is counterfeit rubbish.

Reactions: EyeWingsuit
Never got mine, been almost 4 weeks!
I got these before and they were OK. Ordered these and not here yet, but I knew they take a look at my time. Called Groupon today. It is a partner sale, but they are checking.

I got these before and they were OK. Ordered these and not here yet, but I knew they take a look at my time. Called Groupon today. It is a partner sale, but they are checking.
Good luck, been telling Groupon that it's been over 21 days, they said they were going to contact them in my behalf, buts that all they can do. Ripoff!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Good luck, been telling Groupon that it's been over 21 days, they said they were going to contact them in my behalf, buts that all they can do. Ripoff!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
My order of 4 shows as shipped today. Says it may take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We will see :)

I received an email on 10/21 that my order had shipped

Expected Delivery Date: 2015-11-10

Shipped via Canada Post, allow up to2weeks(latest)This would be Nov 4th so why is expected delivery in their email a full week later.

I received an email on 10/21 that my order had shipped

Expected Delivery Date: 2015-11-10

Shipped via Canada Post, allow up to2weeks(latest)This would be Nov 4th so why is expected delivery in their email a full week later.
My experience in the past is that they are VERY slow. My guess is they are cutting every corner possible in shipping...

Got this from Groupon, after 3 emails with no replies from Urban Rebel Media
It's been 4 days since i heard anything. If nothing soon, we should combine are complaints & see if it will get a response?
Urban Rebel Media is still selling same item!

Hi Steve,

This Groupon Goods item is sold by a 3rd party merchant—they will take care of ensuring the fulfillment, delivery, and quality of the item you've purchased. Since this is a 3rd party purchase, it isn't listed in your My Groupons page. To see your purchase details, you'll need to look at your purchase confirmation email.

For all questions and assistance with this order, you'll need to contact the merchant directly:
• When you purchased this item, you received a "Thank you for your purchase" email
• Log into your email account and pull up this email—make sure you're looking at the email account tied to your Groupon account
• Click "View Order Details"—this takes you to the item's order page
• From there, click the Contact Merchant button

If you've already taken the above steps but can't get in contact with the merchant:
• Let us know and we'll be happy to reach out to the merchant on your behalf
• Please navigate back to your item's order page using the above steps, click on the Tickets tab, and note the ticket number
• Then, send us that ticket number and the best phone number to contact you with

Regards,

I sent Ticket # in my last email to Groupon

Mine shows shipped...

It makes sense to me to let that play out. If you are like me, you bought it with Visa, and you can always get your money back that way if needed. Based on passed experience, these people take a long time. Shipping notice says 2 weeks. My guess is they all went out at once.

I would exert a little patience... At leastt that is what i will do...

Last edited:
I used Paypal, I 'll see my options?
All they had to do is email me back saying "If/When/Not going to happen" I'm just confused of no response, besides the email 3 weeks ago saying that they exhausted there supply.
But they never stop selling/listing the item for sale...
@Earldgrayjr your advise is the right thing to do.....
Nice to have smart friends,,,, :)

I used Paypal, I 'll see my options?
All they had to do is email me back saying "If/When/Not going to happen" I'm just confused of no response, besides the email 3 weeks ago saying that they exhausted there supply.
But they never stop selling/listing the item for sale...
@Earldgrayjr your advise is the right thing to do.....
Nice to have smart friends,,,, :)
Paypal is an even better option. I have had to go to them twice since way back, and they are harsh and swift getting your money back. Visa also works, but paypal is nearly immediate. I just exhaust the other options first.

Reactions: nexxypoo
Starting to wonder if these are either 2nd's, rejects, or of a lower speed and someone had labels printed and attached so they could be sold as a higher quality.

Bottom line is if they don't show or aren't authentic it is very easy to get your money back through whichever electronic payment provider (PayPal, Visa/MasterCard, etc.) that you used. Mine says estimated delivery of November 4th and I will just be patient. In my experience everything from Groupon is slow and this is a 3rd party so my expectations aren't high.

Got this email from Groupon, we'll see if in fact i receive my refund?
Urban Rebel Media, also sent a email & in it to the effect that they had computer problems that caused me not getting my items to me. What was the problem that they never answered the 5 mail from me?
hell, a Mobile phone sends email LOL.

If anyone hasn't received there order after 3 weeks, Then do what i done. Ask for your money back or tell them your calling your C.C CO. to retrieve your funds.

Funny thing, Urban Rebel Media never stopped selling this item? Even after acknowledging computer problems & not being able to send out any items.
The place isn't going to last too much longer in business.

Now i got to get my money back from my car wash place, they charged me twice in 1 day. LOL Will it ever end!?

From Groupon:
"Your order has been refunded!
Your returned order number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx placed on October 11, 2015. View Order Details
Order Details
Description Quantity Price
Sandisk Extreme Plus 64GB Micro SD (newest version with Ultra HD) - Set of 2, MultiBuy ValuePacks:Set of 2 1 $12.99"
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $5.95
Total: $18.94

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44