Reaction score
Well, I've done it again. Somehow I've crashed my Solo for a 3rd time but this time I have come away with no drone. Some may say I should be more careful but in all reality, they were complete accidents, one not being my fault in any way. The first time, the Solo lost signal, feel into a lake but then continued to return home(not sure how that happened), I made a post about my second crash which is explained a bit by this video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Fortunately the first drone ended up fine after sitting in rice for a week, the second crash I recovered the drone very beat up but it was fully replaced by 3DR. My 3rd crash came at the expense of paying little attention to my surroundings and only what was on my screen. I was looking only at what I was filming, hit a tree, and lost the Solo in the river. All my fault, and no replacement. I was getting a shot for this video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
and down it went. I guess 3rd time is the charm huh. Right now I wish 3DR would have implemented some sort of obstacle detection technology like that of the Phantom 4. Being a poor college student, I will not be able to purchase another drone, but if I were to sometime, I may be leaning towards a Phantom.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela