3DR SOLO Payload

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new to this forum I've recently got myself a 3DR Solo not long ago what can I say its a beauty and flies like butter really happy with the outcome now I'll get to the point why I got this drone in the first place I've decided to use this drone as a payload dropper. The servo works my pressing the pause button through RC7_FUNCTION the issue I'm having is the servo arms are travelling 90 degrees when it is meant to be 40 degrees pulling the pin out of the hole, I cant figure out a way to trim the servo like I could on a Taranis transmitter, is there anyone that could help me out with the settings through tower AP or through the 3dr app. I've attached an image to be more clear the pin will pull out of the hole by travelling too far out.

Any help will be appreciated.

Attachments

• DSC_0169.JPG
    DSC_0169.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 55
Reactions: Ahvengeance
Try adjusting the parameters RC7_MIN and RC7_MAX
Hi, I've tried changing RC7_MAX and RC7_MIN with values down to 10 and it didn't change the servo trim. I have my servo set to RC7_FUNCTION Servo out function I've changed the RC7_TRIm from 1500 to 10 no go.

Or a longer pin. I think the controller sends the same pwm value regardless of the param settings.

It may be sending commands through the imx6 which then commands the flight controller.

Open Solo will help here a lot I believe. It changes the way the controller functions.

If you haven't looked at Open Solo, it is the latest firmware for Solo. Check it out. OpenSolo/documentation

Reactions: nezumi

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela