3DR Solo GPS Shield V2 $14.99 free shipping

Is this necessary if I have the rev B GPS and consistently get around 10 satellites?

Is this necessary if I have the rev B GPS and consistently get around 10 satellites?

IMO, no.

I also have a rev B and installed the V2 shield last week. I don't think it works any better that the cardboard mod and copper shield.

Question is when they will ship them. I ordered them on May 5, still no shipping!
They are a bit slow. I ordered a couple sometime back (prior to the free shipping) and it was about a week before they shipped. More frustrating is that they ship Fedex ground. Perhaps Fedex is very cheap, but from West to East coast my experience has been that USPS is way faster.

Ordered one 4 days ago.... $14.99 + $11.50 in shipping.... I feel a bit "abused"...

I have a question about the 3DR store...how do you see other Solo related products? I ordered one of the shields using the link posted in this thread but if I click on anything else at the 3DR store all I get is Site Scan related stuff. Is it my insufficiency or is this normal?
Thanks

Thanks...it was my insufficiency... I never tried DIY & Parts lol.
That is what I was looking for.

I know the sunglasses are ugly to some but I was looking for them and the lanyard...thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso