3DR SOLO GIMBAL INSTALLATION TUTORIAL & TIPS

Reaction score
3DR SOLO GIMBAL INSTALLATION TUTORIAL & TIPS & test flight enjoy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Umm.. you were moving too fast for me to follow what you were doing.
Just curious, how did you get all that dirt inside? Can't be good for the motors. :)

Oh, flipping the bird was really classy...

Reactions: Projeffrey11
Umm.. you were moving too fast for me to follow what you were doing.
Just curious, how did you get all that dirt inside? Can't be good for the motors. :)

Oh, flipping the bird was really classy...
I fly in the mountains so that's how I got all that dirt.

just got my gimbal, going for a test flight.

Does the gimbal not point forward fully? Facing my copter my gimbal angles a little to the left

just got my gimbal, going for a test flight.

Does the gimbal not point forward fully? Facing my copter my gimbal angles a little to the left
Funny you should mention that because I have the same problem lol, as long as it performs the way it's been performing I really don't have a problem that it's not exactly precisely centered facing forward to match the body of the Solo.

went on my first flight, thing flopped all around. Im assuming it's user error and installation so imma trouble shoot and see what could've gone wrong.

went on my first flight, thing flopped all around. Im assuming it's user error and installation so imma trouble shoot and see what could've gone wrong.
Well that's unfortunate keep me posted I'll help you as best I can since we have similar issues which I can't quite yet declare its an issue for me in particular I'm going to go fly my solo right now.

Reactions: 1264_Solo
Good flying jeff, def caught some things.. one of my screws wasnt entirely tightened down and the inside wiring might have been rubbing close to the motor. In the future they definitely need a guard around the motor so this problem isn't even a problem.
I tested it on my table and it seems leveled and good now minus that slight angle issue we're both experiencing.

Reactions: Projeffrey11
Good flying jeff, def caught some things.. one of my screws wasnt entirely tightened down and the inside wiring might have been rubbing close to the motor. In the future they definitely need a guard around the motor so this problem isn't even a problem.
I tested it on my table and it seems leveled and good now minus that slight angle issue we're both experiencing.
Yeah the wiring is just everywhere. I still had some tilting issue on my recent flight its really weird because it only tilts very slightly then it centers again?

By the way which screw exactly wasn't tight? Maybe that may be my issue as well? Definitely think its weird that I haven't had my gimbal go limp but am having a centering problem.

the one that you use the crosshead to really tighten down.
Apparently mine wasnt tight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc