3dr solo case

sam

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this case:
http://amzn.to/1VWLGaf

I am considering getting it but I don't really know much about it yet. Would anyone care to explain. Thanks!

Using it for 5 months now and loving it.. my use it purely mining and heaving construction. all items listed can be stored securely

Sam, that case looks great to me but says still not available. I have a question for the group: if solo is packed tight in foam case with hard shell like that how much shaking and banging can it take? How delicate are the electronics? How would it fare in bow of small boat for example? Thanks for any help.

Sam, that case looks great to me but says still not available. I have a question for the group: if solo is packed tight in foam case with hard shell like that how much shaking and banging can it take? How delicate are the electronics? How would it fare in bow of small boat for example? Thanks for any help.
if you buy a case with SOlo-specific laser cut foam..or create your own with the pick-n-pluck style pelican foam inserts, then that is as protected as its going to get.....I found a Nanuk solo-specific hard/waterproof case (close to pelican case quality), and took a lightweight ALICE pack frame {military surplus) , added a MOLLE(military surplus) padded strap/waistbelt system...$225 total, but now I am ready for anything

Reactions: Whirlygig

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986