3DR solo batteries sold out on Amazon.

Reaction score
Sorry folks, I may have just bought the last one. Hopped on Amazon after my skiing trip with the notion of buying an extra battery I've been thinking about, and saw that they were on sale for $35!! The kicker was there was only one left :( I would've bought 6 more if I checked this morning...

So where do we go now in terms of batteries? (and not resorting to batteries marked up 300%)

Update: Just checked and now Amazon has 2 in stock for a slightly lower price at $68.99..
Interesting.

I've been checking this for the past week and haven't seen it at $35. are you talking about an after market battery or the OEM? if you did then i might have missed it. i need to stack up on this also. thanks.

I've been checking this for the past week and haven't seen it at $35. are you talking about an after market battery or the OEM? if you did then i might have missed it. i need to stack up on this also. thanks.

Battery is OEM, sold by a different storefront though. Bought one which I thought would be the last, but after refreshing the Amazon page it showed they had 2 more left, albeit at a higher price.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo