SOLD------$175 Brand New 3DR Solo----SOLD

Reaction score
3DR Solo bought brand new from Best Buy as a back up to my main Solo. Opened up to verify no problems and did exactly 2 flights to verify no problems, took the battery out and packed away as a backup just in case my primary Solo had a crash or problems,etc.(which never occurred). Sold my main Solo with this battery so Bought a brand new battery couple months ago from B&H to replace the removed battery And never used it.
So basically this is a brand new Solo that was tested to work properly and put back in the box. Its the non gimbal frame mount kit. Sold my main Solo (see my ad further down) now selling this brand new backup for $175 & buyer pays shipping.(usually around $30-35 depending on location) or free pickup if near South East Michigan. I guarantee this unit works fine, I have 100% Ebay as Busrodg,also on Mavic Forums. Just bought Mavic 2 Zoom, and need to make room.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg15470929886291571389176.jpg

Last edited:
Price dropped to $175 & buyer pays shipping (usually around $30-35 depending on location) or free pickup if near South East Michigan.

Sorry for the delayed response. Yes it is still available, are you interested?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc