3DR Solo and GoPro camera package for sale

Reaction score
Selling a like new and fully functional 3DR Solo drone with a GoPro Hero 4 Black edition camera. Complete set up, ready to fly. Includes everything in pics. Camera gimbal, extra propellers, 2 batteries for drone and GoPro, controller, wall charger for batteries, controller, and go pro, carrying case, original box and all manuals. $400 and I will pay shipping cost to anywhere in the USA. Outside the USA you cover shipping fees. I have PayPal. IMG_2552.jpgIMG_2555.jpgIMG_2553.jpgIMG_2562.jpgIMG_2598.jpgIMG_2557.jpgIMG_2560.jpgIMG_2561.jpgIMG_2558.jpg

If you don’t get any interest- consider separating your Solo components and gopro components. It may even benefits you financially. Just want to throw that out at you. Some guys looking for drones and others may be looking for camera upgrade.

If you don’t get any interest- consider separating your Solo components and gopro components. It may even benefits you financially. Just want to throw that out at you. Some guys looking for drones and others may be looking for camera upgrade.

Thank you for the input, I will definitely consider options.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc