3dr pilots better by the day

Reaction score
Just thought it's worth mentioning how much more active the forums got the last week or two. I've had 10 or 12 notifications plenty of times suddenly and haven't seen more than a handful before since I check in way too much.

Welcome to all the new folks you won't find a better group of experienced folks more willing to help in the hobby. I've learned more than I ever thought necessary or possible since joining here. Know it's been said but I very much appreciate all the tips and info from the long time flyers and photographers who are going out of their way to help out us folks later to the game.

Originally I started in RCG because it was much more active then it became a circus, so I'm glad to see this sites rivaling the activity over there now and most all the post here are actually worth reading through still. Just noticed how many more members and notifications I've seen this weekend and figured it's worth mentioning. It's great for us all cause the more people who join to learn, the more educated and safe folks will be out flying making the hobby look good not bad.

To all the guests this place is great join in and everybody fly safe,fly 3dr.

AD

Agreed. Came here because rcg is worthless. Great knowledgeable people here.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Adimuzio513
well said, welcome to all who just recently came aboard.
One thing I'd suggest though is if you're interested in asking a question, do a forum search first to
see if that topic has been discussed ie prop balancing, flight checklist

I've seen multiple topics of the same thing, and if we continue to grow this only helps the community by keeping the forums tidy.

see you on the forums

Last edited:
Reactions: Adimuzio513
Thanks to all of you who make this possible!

Awright!!! Thanks, just walked in myself, just got the solo (and I love it). Traded up for a go pro 4 , but I wanna gimble. Anyways, I patiently wait and play in the meantime

Going on a couple months now with Solo without a single problem. No gimbal yet but I've strapped on the backpack and took Solo with me on a couple mountain bike rides. This weekend did the HDMI out of controller to a 32" TV at the flying field. THAT was a blast.

Going on a couple months now with Solo without a single problem. No gimbal yet but I've strapped on the backpack and took Solo with me on a couple mountain bike rides. This weekend did the HDMI out of controller to a 32" TV at the flying field. THAT was a blast.
How did that work out overall? Any one try FPV Goggles with Solo yet? Will it work?

How did that work out overall? Any one try FPV Goggles with Solo yet? Will it work?
Works great. I was tethered via long HDMI cable but it was easy to change viewing angles with a bright large display. Yea I know, a 50" plus monitor would be even cooler but not fun to transport along with associated equipment including a generator.

I know someone about to get the HeadPlay googles. They are HD (720) and connect via HDMI. I'll report when I have a chance to try them.

Yeah I have been reading past post about the goggles and Solo that was written already. Looking to see if the wife will let me to a business write off for a set like I did with Solo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig