3DR CES Announcement...

I want to see wich parts is really a gopro in these films... And in my case i use a lot still photography and gopro sucks. Is impossible to get proffesional results comparing to other photos from 4/3 cropped or full sensors, look
Only good on internet use max. I dont believe the only problem is human here

Buy a UAV with a better camera then.

Now back to our show- I believe the topic was cool new Follow and Cable Cam features!

Reactions: Ian [P13]
Some recent major movies, and cameras used to film them...

It seems some people are able to use the gopro professionally, along with other "pro" cameras. Can you spot the GoPro footage from any of those movies? .

Easily, every time. And I'm one of the guys using them for large film. And spend a lot of time matching after transcodes.
Simply put, the Heros are used for a few shot in these films (Kingsman is another) because no other camera can fit inside uber small spaces, and it's less costly to use a trash/crash cam than to modify some practical pieces.

It doesn't mean the GoPro is junk, but it is *very* easy to spot the difference between even 100Mb 4:2:2 XAVC and Protune.

That said, I'm very excited about the new multipoint cable cam. 3DR has it going on.
There are at least two major-network shows now using modified Solo's in broadcast production, and this will likely be a significant feature for them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc