3DR App is no longer available???

Reaction score
I just discovered today that the 3DR solo app is no longer available. What other options are out there and what all is needed? I appreciate any help that someone can provide. Thank you.

Reactions: Aradillo23
Solex is the best IMHO, only on android though, so if you need something for iPad/iPhone, Side Pilot is the go. Both are more than worth the $ for the amount of work these guys put in.

I totally agree with the value. Thats was my initial concern. I purchased Side Pilot for my iPhone. I just hope the app stays around for a while! I havent gotten back into the air yet but probably today. Thank you

They took solex out of Android no solo app anymore. Side pilot last resort?

Hey guys. I'm new to 3DR and am using an app in windows called Bluestacks5. It allows me to use the drone practice app with my controller and the SOLO flight planning app. Hope this helps....https://www.bluestacks.com/

Hi Guys. Please help. My controller says I require a ""First Flight Update"" and to use the 3DR Solo App even though I have flown a number of times?? I did download the app but it wont open and now I read that the app no longer works or exists??? How can I do an update so I can get back into the air. Thanks Eddie in Durban South Africa

Hi everyone!
I am sure that this has been asked a lot, so my apologies.
I have a 3DR Solo I have flown a couple of times, is there any reason that I would have to update to Solo 4.x?

Solex is the best IMHO, only on android though, so if you need something for iPad/iPhone, Side Pilot is the go. Both are more than worth the $ for the amount of work these guys put in.
I have a 3dr solo that has never been flown like you I am in Australia do you know someone preferably in South Australia who could help me thanks

I have a 3dr solo that has never been flown like you I am in Australia do you know someone preferably in South Australia who could help me thanks
Very much depends on what is wrong with it. Answers and solutions to almost any issue imaginable are in the forums or the face book groups. I wouldn't limit getting assistance from someone in AU, this is very much a global community and ppl from all over happily contribute. If you are wanting someone to physically look at it and get it going for you, I don't have any recommendations sorry, as the Solo is heavily geared towards enthusiasts now, and ppl don't generally get them worked on 'professionally' - like you might with a retail drone from say, DJI.

Very much depends on what is wrong with it. Answers and solutions to almost any issue imaginable are in the forums or the face book groups. I wouldn't limit getting assistance from someone in AU, this is very much a global community and ppl from all over happily contribute. If you are wanting someone to physically look at it and get it going for you, I don't have any recommendations sorry, as the Solo is heavily geared towards enthusiasts now, and ppl don't generally get them worked on 'professionally' - like you might with a retail drone from say, DJI.

Thanks very much for your reply I will make some more enquires from a couple of sources cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo