3DR Aero-M fixed-wing Pix4Dmapper

Reaction score
I have a complete 3DR Aero-M that I am looking to sell. My employer got this setup a few years ago with the idea that we would use it to map some of our properties, but truthfully that isn't really that practical and the one person who MIGHT have been able to use it no longer works here. (I have experience flying quads, but I haven't made the effort to learn how to use this thing.)

This bird was flown exactly once and it crashed on that occasion. As you can see in the pictures, the left wing took some damage and may need to be replaced (or fixed), but as far as I know that is the only thing wrong with it.
It comes with everything- Large hard shell case, Spektrum DX7s controller, (2x) 6000mAh batteries and the Canon S100 that came with it (I believe it is a specially formatted camera), extra props, charger, manual, etc.

From what I can see of other people selling units like this $4K is a common asking price.
Having said that, I do recognize that it has a damaged wing and that I may not get full value for it.

So make me an offer.

Attachments

• case.jpg
    case.jpg
    751.4 KB · Views: 62
  • body.jpg
    body.jpg
    650 KB · Views: 51
  • RC.jpg
    RC.jpg
    757.7 KB · Views: 51
  • tail.jpg