$35.00 Gimbals on Ebay

Both eBay and PayPal guarantee the purchase, so every now and then, it might be worth it to go for it.

Seller has no feedback-
no positive
no neutral
no negative
Momma said...
When something seems too good to be true...

I don’t know anything about this deal, but I have to say I bought 3 gimbles from 2 different people on eBay in the last 60 days and never gave more than 50.00 ea. Including shipping, I have tested and used all 3 with no problems. I think the deals are still out there if you look hard enough. I’ve been able to make up 3 Solos for my grandsons to go fly with me when their gear in town.
( they all got gopros last year, they race WKA Karts and we got them to use on those. ) they are going to be so stoked about this!!
Could show us these deals?

WOW! The seller 'Goldstar' has 3 used gimbals, none of which are complete, on includes nothing, 1 is missing screwdriver and sunshade and one has everything but the sunshade. Bidding has driven the price up from 98 to 108 dollars. OOFDA!

No thanks..I'll just buy a used on or a wreck for $100.00 to $150. (I just bought one a month ago for next to nothing, complete, extra batteries, gimbal (w.Hero 4 black), controller, backpack and all for somewhere around $125.00..Don't remember exactly how much...guy flew it into a tree, then fell to the ground, upside down, no damage to the gimbal, but the camera was inop. It is at GoPro now getting fixed, under warranty. :) The guy was pissed, guess it was the 2nd time that happened and he was fed up. I happened to be there when it happened and had the cash in hand! Didn't give him a chance to think about it.

The bird's electronics appear to be ok, (Nothing looks damaged or loose) 1 arm broke and 1 arm cracked. 1 motor is toast..bent shaft. The other 3 spin freely. I am not in any big rush to fly it..I have 2 birds I can put in the air now, so the third is not important.

Reactions: overdriver999
My $40 gimbal on eBay was a good deal after all. The store owner stated that it was a return and that the original owner stated that it powered on but never moved. I got it, installed it, and loosened the screw that caused it to rub and not pan up and down. Viola! We're were flying with our $160 Solo (new), $40 Gimbal, and $150 GoPro Hero 4 Black.

Reactions: brianuc4
On EBay. It was crisp and new without a box. I believe it was refurbished but I mean.....flawless it came

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44