$35.00 Gimbals on Ebay

Reaction score
Somewhere in the Beautiful Nature Coast of Florida
Last edited:
I read further down and it said in "like new" condition. cleaned and with very little apparent wear. Something like that.

Yeah so they most likely are store returns so the Ebayer is not being forthright,

New is this on Ebay

Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details.

NOT THIS:

Manufacturer refurbished

An item that has been professionally restored to working order by a manufacturer or manufacturer-approved vendor. This means the product has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to meet manufacturer specifications and is in excellent condition. This item may or may not be in the original packaging. See the seller's listing for full details.

Seller refurbished

An item that has been restored to working order by the eBay seller or a third party not approved by the manufacturer. This means the item has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to full working order and is in excellent condition. This item may or may not be in original packaging. See the seller's listing for full details.

Used

An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections.

For parts or not working

An item that does not function as intended and is not fully operational. This includes items that are defective in ways that render them difficult to use, items that require service or repair, or items missing essential components. See the seller's listing for full details.

Still not a bad deal. I have three new ones. If I had thought they would get so expensive I would have bought 3 more back when Best Buy had them on clearance 9 months ago.

Reactions: brianuc4
I was able to add 631 to my cart for check out so it looks like a scam
I'm going to pass

I paid $175 for my new one. I missed the best buy blowout.

I bit on the $35.00 gimbal early this morning I figure for the price it's worth a shot. I'll be surprised to get a tracking number let alone a working gimbal, worse case I file a buyer protection claim.

Yeah, the term "too good to be true" comes to mind. Mind you, I haven't logged in to look at the price of gimbals lately, I reckon I'm sitting on a small fortune at the moment.

Seller has no feedback-
no positive
no neutral
no negative
Momma said...
When something seems too good to be true...

I jumped before thinking. I just canceled my order through PayPal. These things should be checked out before posting. If it came from Drone worship/youtube (and it wasn't him that posted it) it would be a red flag. As Jbruenl pointed out above, when you can add hundreds to your cart, there is an issue. Looks as though it is an old account someone hacked. The user ratings are more than a year old and all as a 'buyer' not a seller. The only item he lists for sale is the gimbal(s).

I jumped before thinking. I just canceled my order through PayPal. These things should be checked out before posting. If it came from Drone worship/youtube (and it wasn't him that posted it) it would be a red flag. As Jbruenl pointed out above, when you can add hundreds to your cart, there is an issue. Looks as though it is an old account someone hacked. The user ratings are more than a year old and all as a 'buyer' not a seller. The only item he lists for sale is the gimbal(s).
You did notice the buyer beware and the video of Drone worship saying it might be a scam no? Did you flag this with Ebay or report it somehow? As of now the listing is no longer valid so it was most likely shut down by Ebay and I'm sure all effected buyers will receive a refund promptly...

Last edited:
Reactions: overdriver999

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottk377