15-20 min before I cab even get up in the sky, GPS issues?

Reaction score
all my wifi and connections from my phone-controller-solo are all good! But as soon as I'm ready for take off it takes a good 15-20 min to "find Gps" and get solo in the air... Anyone having this problem?

all my wifi and connections from my phone-controller-solo are all good! But as soon as I'm ready for take off it takes a good 15-20 min to "find Gps" and get solo in the air... Anyone having this problem?
WIFI doesn't have too much to do with GPS. Try moving to other location "blocks" away.
GPS satellites moving all the time. when it does lock, it's in good/better view of a GPS satellite.

This couple of day haven't been able to fly with clear sky and nothing around.
GPS goes up to 7 satellite

This couple of day haven't been able to fly with clear sky and nothing around.
GPS goes up to 7 satellite
It's not necessarily the number of satellites it sees, it's the HDOP. If the HDOP gets around 2.0 or lower, that's when the Solo determines it's safe to fly with GPS.

Mine will take up to 3 minutes at times to get the Ready to Fly message. Yesterday I took my battery tray out just to check everything out, connections, screws. Put it back together and did a level and compass calibration. I flew twice and got Ready to Fly within 2 minutes.

Today there is considerable solar activity which could affect things.

Reactions: Rocket

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986