Solo Return to Home (RTH) height.

Rich, i was trying to change the RTH altitude as per your video, after changing the telemetry connection type to UDP, I press connect and it sends and error message that reads "Connection failed: bind failed EADDRINUSE (address already in use). I did connect to Solo wifi before doing this.

Any help and suggestions?

Thank You

Nevermind, fixed it and chsnged the parameter already.

Thank You

Rich, i was trying to change the RTH altitude as per your video, after changing the telemetry connection type to UDP, I press connect and it sends and error message that reads "Connection failed: bind failed EADDRINUSE (address already in use). I did connect to Solo wifi before doing this.

Thank You

Just got my Solo. I am a total novice at this. Can RTH and land be cancelled or aborted after its been initialized.

Thank you. This forum has been very helpful.

Thank You
Glad you posted this. I have had this message twice and the only way I could get a connection was to restart my tablet. I have been meaning to write it down and submit a ticket. A ticket has been submitted. Thanks.

It's one of the options in the menu including Loiter, Auto etc. Not exactly sure if it will really flip your solo or is it something else.

waoo, didn't know it would do that and didn't know all those options existed.

I assume it applies to solo as well. But that's what it means

If you are interested in dabbling with the Params, I'd first make sure you know how to use Tower, how to take back control at any time, that sort of thing.

Then start by fiddling with Way Point Params. They start "WP_" and are way down at the bottom of the list. Then look into disabling the Geo Fence if you want (long story, but it can be safer in certain situations without it). You can find help on this under Tower Support and/or Iris+ support on 3DRs website.

You also might want to check out the droneshare website where all your missions will be uploaded. There is a cool 3D google earth type visualization of each mission.
Have you loaded any missions into Droneshare?

Yes. Just figured it out. Thanks.
Once you get a flight in there, make sure to click the "Movie" button. That will give you a cool 3D google earth replay of your flight. You will need to slow it down from the default of 32x speed. And you will need to use the magnifying glass to zoom in because it defaults to really far away. While the movie plays you can rotate and zoom in and out. It's pretty fun.

Once you get a flight in there, make sure to click the "Movie" button. That will give you a cool 3D google earth replay of your flight. You will need to slow it down from the default of 32x speed. And you will need to use the magnifying glass to zoom in because it defaults to really far away. While the movie plays you can rotate and zoom in and out. It's pretty fun.
You can check this out now if you just randomly click into another users flight. Look for the flights in mountainous areas with longer flight times because they are usually the coolest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44