Got some NEW & used Solo stuff, happy to make deals

Reaction score
I honestly haven't flown in 12-14 months, my GoPro died and I put everything on the shelf, and wound up investing in a new Canon DSLR body, so flight photography dropped off my priorities, and I'm not going to replace that GoPro at this point, just to fly again. So here's what I have (see pictures also):
  • One 3DR Solo I've used, with (4) batteries, with backpack, props, controller, etc
  • One 3DR Solo spare, new (never used, in box), with backpack, props, controller, etc.
  • (1) new spare gimbal
  • (4) new legs, a set of new props
Honestly I'm trying to make room, and hopefully let someone who's flying get use (especially the new stuff), so I'm open to offers, and would break up or sell everything together. I'd love if someone was local to Orange County, CA so I wouldn't have to pack and ship, but I can ship (U.S. ONLY, please don't even ask for outside the U.S.) and would only charge you the actual shipping costs. Check out the pictures, and ask any questions if you have any. Feel free to email me since I'm not on this site often, at: [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_0962.jpg
    IMG_0962.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0964.jpg
    IMG_0964.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0965.jpg
    IMG_0965.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Reactions: jonbrotherton