Just in case, flying the solo around other quads

You only need 1 to 3 W if anything. 20W will probably ground everyone else around you.

I'm mostly going to use them for capturing mountain range scenery. I flew my first "Advanced Flight mode" today because I wanted to reach the top of this mountain that was between 600 to 700 feet but because the sun was glaring on the other side of the peak, I didn't linger. I was there at the wrong time of day but, felt good being able to try out the Advanced mode. It's not as scary as I thought it would be.

I'm no expert but I'd say it looks like it can handle at least 3 to 5 minutes of skirting alongside tall mountain ranges as tall or taller than 600 feet. Stuff I wanna do for now because I've been having this "thing" for mountains since I first got my Solo.
Hi 3dr Group,
I am wondering is it worth using the Wi-Fi cards addition to the amps and the combo external amp since it looks like the Advantage that most people get from those cards is on the receiver side better sensitivity, also since The reported power in my region is 22.5 DBs can the amps handle that power level?
Also I'm in a highly Wi-Fi congested area.
Robert Kroeger

Hello,

I'm sorry I don't speak English and I translate from the internet

My problem, I have a router Alpha is a SH24Go20W booster on a directional antenna.

And I know what setting to give to my router, so it works

(Repeater / AP) 20 mhz canal auto server lan etc...)

Merci de votre réponse

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44