Is the siginal paired with solo the wifi signal?

Reaction score
I am still having the problem "waiting for solo". My controller is putting out a wifi signal that my tablet can read. Is this the siginal that solo should be receiving or is there a nother 2.4 signal that solo and the controller need to be paired too like when I pair other quads and my trans. If the wifi signal from my controller is there then does the problem lay with solo? I know that solo has 2 receivers, one receiving wifi and what is talking to the other receiver?

I am still having the problem "waiting for solo". My controller is putting out a wifi signal that my tablet can read. Is this the siginal that solo should be receiving or is there a nother 2.4 signal that solo and the controller need to be paired too like when I pair other quads and my trans. If the wifi signal from my controller is there then does the problem lay with solo? I know that solo has 2 receivers, one receiving wifi and what is talking to the other receiver?
restart solo and keep hitting the pair button underneath every minute or so use a paperclip or something similar, also make sure the orange led blinks as its trying to pair. Otherwise it sounds like an issue with the solo itself i.e. a loose SD card...

Both the controller and Solo use 2 WiFi Tx/Rx (MIMO) to communicate, although the controller is the hub.
If you are unable to pair, I'd recommend you reseat the SD card in the controller. It is often the culprit.

I have adleast a dozen flights on solo and have done the software updates on solo and the controller. I have also reset the sd card in the controller. From one of the above reply it is suggested to reset the sd card in solo. Where is that card located in solo?

I have adleast a dozen flights on solo and have done the software updates on solo and the controller. I have also reset the sd card in the controller. From one of the above reply it is suggested to reset the sd card in solo. Where is that card located in solo?

The SD card is hard to reach in Solo, and will require pretty much a full tear down.
It isn't hard to do, but I recommend you find a YouTube video to watch. Make sure you label your motor pods when you remove them. There is nothing preventing you from installing a CW one where the CCW one should go ( land vice versa) other than recognizing where the silver and black motors should go. (On second thought I think I read somewhere that the silver and black motor pods were keyed differently but I didn't notice that myself since I labeled them).

What is the status of the orange led under the belly of the solo when you boot it? Does it blink is it solid ? When you try to pair the controller with solo does the led blink on the solo? What are the status's of the 3 led's in the controller? peer inside through the vents this tells you alot about what the solo and controller are doing..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M