JAE Connector Configuration

the napkin drawing is correct. the jae receptacle is keyed and pin 1 is at the key.

if solo is belly up with the gimbal facing forward, pin 1 is rear left (closest to motor #4).

View attachment 5158
Frank- Where have you been - I called out to you in post #3... :eek: Is that your breakout board in the pic? They still for sale? Russ wants to buy one!!

Reactions: Russ Knight
he he. i've been busy. but yeah that is a board for prototyping only. not meant to fly with. the proper board is the accessory bay board. and yes they are still for sale. universities and gov agencies are buying solos and boards by the boatload. i can't keep them in stock :)

3DR Solo Accessory Breakout Board

Russ, it has already been answered but I put it all together for you before @SARDG gets here, or heaven forbid @Pedals2Paddles ;)

Don't be afraid to put in a little effort to help yourself, but here is my take on it. Post your project when you're done. It would be interesting to see where you go with this.

View attachment 5157
I am more than a little worried that P2P's and my name are mentioned in the same sentence - but am completely onboard with applying effort to get answers. :D

Thank you sir.

face-palm-woman-620x400.jpg

Check my profile... ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig