How can you tell how fast your Solo is traveling ?

Del

Reaction score
I was just wondering if there is some sort of indicator or a setting to see how fast your solo it actually traveling in MPH? All I really see in the setting is turtle and rabbit speed?

tap on the default status icons at the top of the app screen, that will reveal the MPH reading while you are in flight.

That and more important your RSSI so you know if your getting into the seventies or eighties you may want to head back in a bit or lose signal and Rtl. I'm terrified of RTL, it just seems to me to be the easiest place for any gps or other issues to rear their ugly head. The whole autonomous aspect period takes getting used too. Follow me Ive used once and Ive still been chicken to use tower so far it's just nerve racking not having control. Kinda a control freak generally though so that may play into my nervousness.

Reactions: Del
Does anyone's little weather thingy work on their Solo app? Mine always says 98.4F, 0 mph East, and 0%

That and more important your RSSI so you know if your getting into the seventies or eighties you may want to head back in a bit or lose signal and Rtl. I'm terrified of RTL, it just seems to me to be the easiest place for any gps or other issues to rear their ugly head. The whole autonomous aspect period takes getting used too. Follow me Ive used once and Ive still been chicken to use tower so far it's just nerve racking not having control. Kinda a control freak generally though so that may play into my nervousness.
Congrats - that is exactly the right attitude.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44