>> FREE << leg extenders for all Solo users who have registered

What I like about the 3DR extended feet is on a landing, if it's a little hard, you can see them compress and absorb the force on landing.

What I like about the 3DR extended feet is on a landing, if it's a little hard, you can see them compress and absorb the force on landing.
I just got mine yesterday .. So I having flown them yet.. But I'm sure they will be fine in flight for what iv read ..and I just love the green color..:)
I've seen Prototype of green props on the Solo owner page on FB.. I would just love to get a pairs of those once there available .. Then I think my Solo will be complete ..:)

Reactions: Ian [P13]
Today I have a nice suprise from 3DR. I receive the legs extenders for my Solo.The color is gray, nice.I hope to receive and the lanyard. :)

Last edited:
Anyone else receive their extended feet but still waiting for their Lanyard?

Our friends in support told me those were packaged in one of the boxes inside the Solo packaging. Honestly I did not look back to confirm, have not opened the Best Buy's fire sale versions yet. Now that you mention, I'll go back and look.

Old threads never die, just fade away...

Reactions: RichWest
IMO, 3DR extensions are only better than no extensions and probably should have been installed from the factory as the minimum-height gear. With taller grasses and lower camera rigs (other than GP on a gimbal), extensions are a must.

I have the Relish 3D green foldable extensions and Solo seems to fit well in the backpack when folded.

I have 4 Solos and the only set with 3DR extensions enclosed was the BB deal.

Reactions: SteveReno
IMO, 3DR extensions are only better than no extensions and probably should have been installed from the factory as the minimum-height gear. With taller grasses and lower camera rigs (other than GP on a gimbal), extensions are a must.

I have the Relish 3D green foldable extensions and Solo seems to fit well in the backpack when folded.

I have 4 Solos and the only set with 3DR extensions enclosed was the BB deal.
I also use Relish 3D, injection mold "Not 3d printed" Using 3DR's ext. for BB Solo.

I purchased my Solo back in June and haven't seen a lanyard or leg extenders. How do I confirm that my Solo is registered?
Did you go to the 3DR site to register? I don't think the lanyard is available anymore - leg extenders took its place.

Only one of my RMAs came with extenders. My latest did not of course. Just bought the Relish3D folding extenders. I'm a little perplexed at why 3DR made the legs so short to begin with.

Reactions: SARDG
Did you go to the 3DR site to register? I don't think the lanyard is available anymore - leg extenders took its place.

I have looked and even spoke to 3DR and the person I talked to said "there is no registration". If this is wrong, can someone post a link?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44