>> FREE << leg extenders for all Solo users who have registered

Reaction score
Just a quick note, Vu has posted that 3DR has designed a set of leg extenders for the Solo which you can clip on to improve the clearance for the gimbal.

All you have to do (if you haven't already) is register your Solo, using the serial number that is on the battery tray on the Solo.

[Note: there's a problem registering via the app at the moment, so use this web URL]

Solo Registration | 3DR | Drone & UAV Technology

Leg Extenders.jpg

Last edited:
Does this differ from the free lanyard they are supposed to give, or is this in addition to the lanyard?

Does this differ from the free lanyard they are supposed to give, or is this in addition to the lanyard?
In addition to. It's responding to feedback that people would like more clearance.

Reactions: prowler9
So they just sending them automatically, my registration must of went ok since I did recieve my lanyard.

Lanyards decent but I found some that were a bit nicer and longer for us taller folks at Meijer for 5 bucks, there back in the automotive section and most are either car companies or Harley logos but there are a couple others. I'd guess most meijers carry them if anybody needs a longer one. I may have dealt with the shorter one but I bought these two days before I got the solo one anyway.

image.jpg

Reactions: Ian [P13]
Yes if you've already had a lanyard, you're already registered, the leg extensions go out towards the end of September.

So they just sending them automatically, my registration must of went ok since I did recieve my lanyard.

View attachment 1058

When did you receive that? You are the first person I have heard of with a Lanyard.

I have a .7kg delivery from China tomorrow. I am thinking/hoping that is what it is.

Good deal thanks, the sets that Rich is selling work great and it's hard to beat the price, I got two sets for under 17 bucks shipped. They also do just make it into the closed backpack, I wouldn't want to stack anything on it or ship it with em on but I wouldn't really do either as is anyway. With these on it's not putting any pressure on solo, the motors just barley peak out over the foam, nothing to worry about though.

When did you receive that? You are the first person I have heard of with a Lanyard.

I have a .7kg delivery from China tomorrow. I am thinking/hoping that is what it is.

I think you're getting a battery.

Reactions: artamanji
Good deal thanks, the sets that Rich is selling work great and it's hard to beat the price, I got two sets for under 17 bucks shipped. They also do just make it into the closed backpack, I wouldn't want to stack anything on it or ship it with em on but I wouldn't really do either as is anyway. With these on it's not putting any pressure on solo, the motors just barley peak out over the foam, nothing to worry about though.
Can you post where to buy these extensions? Thanks.

Richkphoto is his member name and his PayPal was [email protected]

He just printed them on a 3d printer but they fit on perfect and just make it in the backpack safely. Nice guy shipped fast and even though I do like how the foldable ones look these are less than half the price and work great.

Reactions: Mike Lanzetta
Just a quick note, Vu has posted that 3DR has designed a set of leg extenders for the Solo which you can clip on to improve the clearance for the gimbal.

All you have to do (if you haven't already) is register your Solo, using the serial number that is on the battery tray on the Solo.

[Note: there's a problem registering via the app at the moment, so use this web URL]

Solo Registration | 3DR | Drone & UAV Technology

View attachment 1057

Thank you for the heads up. Seems those should have been included in the gimbal packaging.

Yea forgot about that it did ship from their California address, so your getting something else but I'd bet lanyards will all be out this week to those who don't have them already,

Yea forgot about that it did ship from their California address, so your getting something else but I'd bet lanyards will all be out this week to those who don't have them already,

Well crap. I bet they are shipping a battery or gimbal!

Reactions: Adimuzio513
Richkphoto is his member name and his PayPal was [email protected]

He just printed them on a 3d printer but they fit on perfect and just make it in the backpack safely. Nice guy shipped fast and even though I do like how the foldable ones look these are less than half the price and work great.
I also got mine from Rich. Very quick, and they fit great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44