>> FREE << leg extenders for all Solo users who have registered

The leg extensions shouldn't be an issue. Even on 4K Wide you don't seem to see the legs unless you maneuver aggressively back and forth, or if a major wind gust hits the solo. When the legs do enter the frame, it's pretty much just the bottom left corner and you don't see the ends of the legs, so adding more length shouldn't hurt.
I have to correct myself. Today with camera pointed straight down my Solo got hit by a strong gust of wind and I did see the end of one leg briefly. Still, the extenders seem like a good idea.

This is what it says now...

Register your Solo to get the most out of your experience.
Thank you for your Solo purchase. By registering your new 3DR Solo here, you’ll allow us to better serve you in the future. Registration makes our world-class customer service and automatic software updates even faster and easier. In addition, you can choose to receive special discounts, product announcements and 3DR news you won’t find anywhere else. Thanks again for choosing 3DR.

Register your Solo and get a free lanyard!

I registered my Solo back in Mid-August, and received my Gimbal in early Sept, Still waiting on both the Lanyard and the Leg Extension kit.

Just a quick note, Vu has posted that 3DR has designed a set of leg extenders for the Solo which you can clip on to improve the clearance for the gimbal.

All you have to do (if you haven't already) is register your Solo, using the serial number that is on the battery tray on the Solo.

[Note: there's a problem registering via the app at the moment, so use this web URL]

Solo Registration | 3DR | Drone & UAV Technology

View attachment 1057
Just a quick note, Vu has posted that 3DR has designed a set of leg extenders for the Solo which you can clip on to improve the clearance for the gimbal.

All you have to do (if you haven't already) is register your Solo, using the serial number that is on the battery tray on the Solo.

[Note: there's a problem registering via the app at the moment, so use this web URL]

View attachment 1057
Has anyone rcvd the extenders?

I registered my Solo back in Mid-August, and received my Gimbal in early Sept, Still waiting on both the Lanyard and the Leg Extension kit.

Received my leg extenders with a $1.56 postage due bill! Really?! Nice shipping job 3DR... :(

Just sent email to 3DR Support desk, hopefully they will get back to me shortly.

I am registered Solo also .
I will receive for free leg extenders to Romania????
Ho will send the extenders 3DR or authorized dealer from Europe??

I am registered Solo also .
I will receive for free leg extenders to Romania????
Ho will send the extenders 3DR or authorized dealer from Europe??
They are sent directly from 3DR. Was no problem, just took 3 weeks to Germany.

Reactions: Nazgul

View attachment 1057

Got mine in the mail today... along with a 3DRobotics sticker.

Reactions: Del
Finally got my 3D Relish folding Leg Extensions today in the mail..Ordered them Sep14...it took 4 weeks to get here from Singapore !! But it Was worth the wait:)
I just need some Green props and I'll be set..
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14

View attachment 1057
OK you guys (& gals - I hope)

I am in England UK & received both the lanyard & the feet in the post direct from the States.

Great Forum, picking up some useful bits of info.

Cheers.

Reactions: Ian [P13]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44