Won't connect to solo app anymore.

There are many different apps, and many different versions of each, running on many different mobile devices, with many different firmware versions. Which of each are you using, and what exactly does "when I try to connect" mean? Be specific.

When I turn on the remote and the 3dr solo drone, I turn on the 3dr solo app and as soon as the remote and drone both connect to each other the 3dr solo app crashes and closes.and then won't come back on until I turn the drone and the remote control off.

Well your device is listed on the compatible devices list so that shouldn't be the problem.

Has it ever worked with this Note 8? has the Note 8 been updated recently?

Yes it has been updated recently. However the app does say that the remote and 3dr solo has an update that needs to be installed.

Only thing I can think of then is the Note 8 firmware not being compatible, have you got an old andriod or ios device you can try with it?

Think that might be too new for it, I use a Galaxy S6 with Android 7 firmware & it works fine.

I'm downloading the updates to my daughter's phone now. We'll see how that works. Also when the wifi from the drone comes up on my phone it says internet may not be available.

That's right, you don't connect to the internet, just to the Solo wifi.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo