Why my live feed on my phone goes out while streaming my go pro video

Reaction score
i was flying my solo today and while I was flying the live feed would go out to a blue screen then to black and then I couldn't see anything any ideas.

Hello,

Please search this board for video issue solutions, it's been discussed at length. The 'fix' that worked for me was the hard foam (closed cell) block under the HDMI connector within the drone. This requires opening your drone & could void your warranty. Alternatively, you can open a ticket with 3DR - they are pretty helpful.

Clear Skies!

Here is the page that LAK-USA was telling you about to fix your Video feed.
Check this out, if your having video feed problems.

Thanks Steve, I came to the same conclusion but used soft (open cell) foam originally. As you know, that was less than optimal. After your mod my video is as it should be... Amazing what a difference a bit of foam can make when applied to the correct place. Cheers mate.

Hello,

Please search this board for video issue solutions, it's been discussed at length. The 'fix' that worked for me was the hard foam (closed cell) block under the HDMI connector within the drone. This requires opening your drone & could void your warranty. Alternatively, you can open a ticket with 3DR - they are pretty helpful.

Clear Skies!
I figured out that my go pro hadn't been updated with the latest firmware update seems to be streaming fine thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44