Where to buy chargers?

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I can't seem to locate where you can buy just the chargers for the batteries and controllers. Are they not sold individually? I'd like to have an extra in case one of mine goes.

Since you have 3 Solo complete kits and therefore 3 chargers, I would think you have no worry about the 3 chargers not outl asting the 3 Solos. I have 4 Solos and 99% of the time simply swap batteries through a single charger anyway. You can set up an array and still charge 3 at a time - and if 2 of them fry before 3 Solos fry, fly, or crash... worry then. JMHO

Since you have 3 Solo complete kits and therefore 3 chargers, I would think you have no worry about the 3 chargers not outl asting the 3 Solos. I have 4 Solos and 99% of the time simply swap batteries through a single charger anyway. You can set up an array and still charge 3 at a time - and if 2 of them fry before 3 Solos fry, fly, or crash... worry then. JMHO

This is true. I was just concerned with the durability of the chargers. I kind of have to stuff them into their holders to make them fot and didn't know if this would end up ruining them.

This is true. I was just concerned with the durability of the chargers. I kind of have to stuff them into their holders to make them fot and didn't know if this would end up ruining them.
Not sure what 'holders' you speak of unless the space in the backpack, but if you damaged anything from that practice it may be the cords, and they can likely be repaired in a pinch.

Not sure what 'holders' you speak of unless the space in the backpack, but if you damaged anything from that practice it may be the cords, and they can likely be repaired in a pinch.

Well, the boxes to be specific. But I suppose they're very durable and it's not a concern.

Well, the boxes to be specific. But I suppose they're very durable and it's not a concern.
I'd reserve my Solo worries for something else. Think about your next flyaway and that will take your mind off the charger issue. :)

Reactions: BonsaiGuy
Hey guys!

I can't seem to locate where you can buy just the chargers for the batteries and controllers. Are they not sold individually? I'd like to have an extra in case one of mine goes.
Hey thereveryone,
I am parting out my Solo to include the accessories. Would be willing to sell you 2 batteries and the charger for $70.

Where are the batterys and charger located. What type of payment?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44