When did you all place your orders?

where are u going to get one from now?

I'm not, this morning I bought a used P2 with 3 axis gimbal from a friend of mine. Identical set up to what I was using before I bought an Inspire. I had zero issues with that set up and my GP4. I'll keep using that until 3DR gets their act together and starts having things in stock. At this rate that could be September - October. Then it gets to cold to enjoy flying so I'll wait until the Solo V2 comes out LOL. I have things to shoot and need a platform now.........not in 2-3 months

Best of luck to you guys who ordered, hope it fly's great!

just found out there is ONE solo on it's way to our local Best Buy and it will be here wed morning.
how nice.

Reactions: Yourviewfromabove
All the post about shipping time (me included) seem to contradict each other. Inside sources, outside sources, etc.

But does it seem like 3DR might actually be shipping starting Monday and the dealers are the ones that are not able to? I have even read Solo and gimbal on time from 3DR which seems unlikely.

If you took all the cut and paste/screen shot messages from 3DR customer service the status is all over the place.

Am I imagining this? I have not seen anything consistent.

Reactions: Digital Dove
All the post about shipping time (me included) seem to contradict each other. Inside sources, outside sources, etc.

But does it seem like 3DR might actually be shipping starting Monday and the dealers are the ones that are not able to? I have even read Solo and gimbal on time from 3DR which seems unlikely.

If you took all the cut and paste/screen shot messages from 3DR customer service the status is all over the place.

Am I imagining this? I have not seen anything consistent.

Who knows? I guess you'll find out in a week or so. Below is my email from DSLR Pro's (this afternoon), keep in mind I pre ordered 3 working days after the pre ordered started. At that time they told me they were getting in 800 units in their first delivery, which went down to 500 a few days ago.......who knows what it will be when they finally roll in. When I called and ask if the late June / early July shipment would include the gimbal, extra battery and case........no those thing would be following about a month later.

The shipping will begin next week for our pre order customers who have purchased the solo. Based on your date of purchase, you should be receiving your craft late June/ early July minus

Thanks,

Customer Experience Team
DSLRPros
Office Phone: +1-323-664-4961
Office Fax: +1-323-679-1043
Skype ID: DSLRPros.Sales

Whenever I go into Best Buy I only see 1 of any type of drone that they carry. I purposely went into 3 different BB's last week and each store only had 1 Parrot AR 2.0 so I can't imagine any BB having more than say 3 in stock if they get any at all. Just my opinion. A place like BB won't/doesn't "cater" to this market.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc