What's going on with the backpack and gimbal at BB?

I just ordered a Solo Backpack case from Fry's for store pickup today. Received confirmation email from Fry's that it's ready to be picked up. Their website shows backpack cases available at the 3 Fry's location in the Houston area.

Same here. My Best Buy says backpack is available for pickup in 3 - 5 days. I ordered mine. It says pickup Tuesday Aug.18th.

Wow best buys shipping is pretty impressive I didn't do overnight but paid for the 11 dollar priority, ordered my backpack around 2:30pm today and it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow out of Louisville Kentucky. I'm posting this so folks don't pay for overnight unless your real pressed to get it, mines overnight for 11 bucks now, I just wanted it by the the weekend, hope their as on point with our gimbal soon. Fly safe folks

I returned my solo to BB TOO! screw 3dr they were no where near ready to release this crappy solo and since my return I got a phantom 3 prof and loving everything about it! It is an amazing quad ! A photo from the other night !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 12
I returned my solo to BB TOO! screw 3dr they were no where near ready to release this crappy solo and since my return I got a phantom 3 prof and loving everything about it! It is an amazing quad ! A photo from the other night !
That's nice. Thanks for coming to the Solo forum to tell us your opinion. Certainly the Solo could never approach the extreme complication of taking a photo from the air. Well Done..

It is a great quad. Just like the Solo.
Have you had any issues yet with the motor mounts cracking?
How did the last firmware update go for you, did it cause any problems?
Did the app switch from "DJI Pilot" to "DJI GO" cause any trouble?
I'm asking as a new P3 owner myself. Took me three days just to connect my phone and
get mine registered (android device so had to authorize USB debugging, etc).
During those three days I tried to connect with DJI live chat - no response.
Called the new North American Tech Support number repeatedly over a 24 hour period and got the recording: "We are experiencing an unusually high call volume, please try to call at a later time." and then it hangs up on me. LOL, so much for their improved tech support.

Point is, there isn't a multiroter currently on the market that is problem free. Each has its pros and cons, and its flaws.

That Harley sure is a fun guy. And eloquent too, bet he's a Harvard guy. You gotta admit, he's got a persuasive way of making his case,,and the way he uses the descriptive imagery,,"crappy", you can't help but like a guy like that. Good job, Harley. And seriously, I do think the P3 is well suited for you. Appreciate your comments and safe flying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokealotapotamus
It is a great quad. Just like the Solo.
Have you had any issues yet with the motor mounts cracking?
How did the last firmware update go for you, did it cause any problems?
Did the app switch from "DJI Pilot" to "DJI GO" cause any trouble?
I'm asking as a new P3 owner myself. Took me three days just to connect my phone and
get mine registered (android device so had to authorize USB debugging, etc).
During those three days I tried to connect with DJI live chat - no response.
Called the new North American Tech Support number repeatedly over a 24 hour period and got the recording: "We are experiencing an unusually high call volume, please try to call at a later time." and then it hangs up on me. LOL, so much for their improved tech support.

Point is, there isn't a multiroter currently on the market that is problem free. Each has its pros and cons, and its flaws.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc