What's all these blank black images???

Reaction score
Go again all! I flew my drone in awesome weather today. Finally! However, something puzzled me as I inserted my sd card on the computer. There were tons of blank black images. What caused this? I was scared that the videos were gone, but glad they're all the way to the bottom of those 900+ blank images. Each of those images is exactly 295 KB. Hhhmmm....20180412_002220.jpg

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
Go again all! I flew my drone in awesome weather today. Finally! However, something puzzled me as I inserted my sd card on the computer. There were tons of blank black images. What caused this? I was scared that the videos were gone, but glad they're all the way to the bottom of those 900+ blank images. Each of those images is exactly 295 KB. Hhhmmm....View attachment 8516
How is ur camera set up looks like burstphotos don't know why they are blank though check camera settings .what camera are u using where u taking pics and videos .check on this forum for best gopro settings and get u some nd lens filters they make a huge diff in video quality

Last edited:
By the way. I just love ur enthusiasm for this hobby.. love reading ur posts .wish we could hang out and fly together. But ur half way across the country from me :-(

Last edited:
Go again all! I flew my drone in awesome weather today. Finally! However, something puzzled me as I inserted my sd card on the computer. There were tons of blank black images. What caused this? I was scared that the videos were gone, but glad they're all the way to the bottom of those 900+ blank images. Each of those images is exactly 295 KB. Hhhmmm....View attachment 8516
Yup, had that before. Camera powers on by accident, it goes into timelapse mode or something just jams the shutter button. You end up with dozens of black images because the camera was placed in a dark bag, carried in pocket or other such dark location.

I think you guys are right! I looked through other folders too and there were videos all the way to the bottom of the folder. Black videos with music thumping from my amp in the trunk!!! Dang! Lol that explained why the GoPro was depleted of its battery blinking. Before I thought my GoPro had battery draining issues!!! Lol

Thanks guys!!!

By the way. I just love ur enthusiasm for this hobby.. love reading ur posts .wish we could hang out and fly together. But ur half way across the country from me :-(

Yeah, would be awesome to fly with fellow Solo drone owner who has more experience so I can learn faster on how to fly this drone!!! :) Where are you from?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl