What have you done?

Reaction score
If this is something that's already out there apologies and mods can scarp it from site.
Would people be interested in posting a pic or 2 of their mods to the solo.
Anything really, it would be good just to see what people are trying out and how they went about it.
A chance to brag a bit[emoji3][emoji3]

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks good, what way are the cams setup. Ie. Is one relaying back to controller and the other just recordering???

Reactions: jonbrotherton
Not a lot of mods, but enough to make me happy.

Dual GoPro’s Front and rear
Upgraded GPS
And WiFi cards
Upgraded master screw rotors
IMG_0347.JPGIMG_0344.JPGIMG_0347.JPG

Reactions: jonbrotherton
how is the flight time with the tri props?

Will be less. Triple blades make it more responsive and snappy to control inputs. Ideal for more acrobatic type flying. But the tradeoff is they require more motor RPM and more electrical power to provide the same lift that the traditional two blade props do. By about 20%.

Reactions: Matman
Will be less. Triple blades make it more responsive and snappy to control inputs. Ideal for more acrobatic type flying. But the tradeoff is they require more motor RPM and more electrical power to provide the same lift that the traditional two blade props do. By about 20%.

Info superhighway.
Awesome
Thanks paddles. I was not aware of the increased power to turn the tri’s. I do like the way they fly but if their using that much more power maybe I’ll go back to the stockies.
Thanks again

C76DC65C-C295-4B47-A1AB-1F7B90397A75.jpeg

With some modifications on antenna, I made it 3.5km (about 11000ft) in distance ?

Has anyone a setup for acrobatics or videos. I've seen a video of the throw in the air launch, never thought the solo would be capable of it due to its weight and size......

Thanks for the info, good to know....

Has anyone a setup for acrobatics or videos. I've seen a video of the throw in the air launch, never thought the solo would be capable of it due to its weight and size......
Throw Launching is possible with Arducopter. Have to enable it specifically however.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo