What are the Odds?......

Reaction score
So, as some of you know, I ordered my Solo way back on May 7th. Never heard anything from 3DR. So on Monday the 15th of June I call and see if they can give me an update on when it might ship. Guy on the line puts me on hold for a few minutes, comes back and tells me 'looks like this Thursday the 18th'. Great!, not long now. Well after the weekend and no tracking I call them Monday evening. I asked again about shipping and was told that I shouldn't have been told the 18th, but that it should ship no later than the 25th. Well, I had already checked Best Buy and had a tab open to order and told them to cancel the Solo but leave the gimbal on order. She tells me no problem. A couple minutes later I get an email confirmation for the cancellation. So I ordered the Solo from Best Buy. Well as you have probably guessed it, today I get 2 Solos on the UPS truck! 1 from BB and one from 3DR by way of China. So, 3DR didn't know it had been shipped.

So I unpack the BB one and make sure it all works and will be sending back the one from 3DR (strictly for the ease of return should a problem arise).
I really appreciate 3DR and their products over the past 3 years, but they sure didn't get this launch any where near right..

today I get 2 Solos on the UPS truck! 1 from BB and one from 3DR by way of China. So, 3DR didn't know it had been shipped..

LOL, this is why I have been telling everyone to load the UPS my choice app on their phone. UPS will tell you its on its way to your house. 3DR in the US is the last one to know its shipped !

Reactions: GoodnNuff
You can send that extra 3DR directly to me:)
I am still waiting for mine.

LOL, this is why I have been telling everyone to load the UPS my choice app on their phone. UPS will tell you its on its way to your house. 3DR in the US is the last one to know its shipped !
Agreed, I have it and like it a lot, but in this case I had it shipped to my office and they don't offer it for business addresses. I wish they did.

Reactions: rrmccabe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc