what about apple

Thanks. I'm going to use your suggestion. Ipad mini 2 will arrive Thursday. Then I'll pick up a Note 5 at ATT and see how it works out. Side bar, my controller power button was sticking on and after filling a issue with 3dr they sent a new controller right out. Probably took a week total. No hassle.

Got my Solo and iPad Mini 2 a little over 2 weeks ago. The iPad Mini 2 works well. It does get very warm. Once the iPad shut down due to overheating. at the time, I was in the sun and the temperature was 93. Since I am very new to this hobby, it's possible I have something set wrong

Got my Solo and iPad Mini 2 a little over 2 weeks ago. The iPad Mini 2 works well. It does get very warm. Once the iPad shut down due to overheating. at the time, I was in the sun and the temperature was 93. Since I am very new to this hobby, it's possible I have something set wrong

iPad overheating is well documented but nobody seems to have a good fix for it. I have the same problem with my mini 3.

I have both the iPad mini2 and the Nexus7. Both work great with just two exceptions. 1. They do over heat and shut down on you. When that happens, I have lost video. 2. Unless it's dark you can't see the screens very well at all. You can have all the info. in the world but if you can't see it it's pretty worthless. Great for night flying however. I spend 98% of the time watching Solo. The controller tells me when my battery is down to 25% and I head "Home". I really don't need to know how high Solo is or how far away or speed or any of that stuff. I take pictures with Solo and I keep it close by. It never leaves my sight. Some day, someone will come up with a screen you can see in day light. Maybe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado