Well....This won't be good for us!

Reaction score
With state legislatures and the FAA looking at drone laws, this isn't good.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There's no shortage of idiots in this hobby.

Nothing but blame on a machine for a persons actions.

You could also use a drone in countless other deadly ways but i dont wish to detail it and end up on a list.

With state legislatures and the FAA looking at drone laws, this isn't good.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I would imagine it is currently illegal to mount a gun or rifle on a remote aircraft. The ability to do this has been around for years with fixed wings, all that is needed is a camera for FPV and a servo to pull the trigger. Doesn't worry me.

I would imagine it is currently illegal to mount a gun or rifle on a remote aircraft. The ability to do this has been around for years with fixed wings, all that is needed is a camera for FPV and a servo to pull the trigger. Doesn't worry me.

Just as the true worry... Murder... has been illegal for thousands of years

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Just as the true worry... Murder... has been illegal for thousands of years
You are right.
Have guns, knives, or baseball bats been banned?
Not worried that an asshat with a gun mounted on his drone is going to end it for me and my flying camera.l

Reactions: Jubalr
Agreed. It's been around a long time and no great technical achievement here. My thought was because of the press and the way they cover 'Drones' they could typically over blow the coverage and demand action. As with many things in our society, the press like to find something minor and blow it up to full time coverage.

I need to figure out how to push the button for the laser too !

I suppose there is legitimate concern for some wacko doing this.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Luckily we've had these same idiots around since the late 90's
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
(reposted video)

Can't fix stupid but you can always own a bigger gun than him. Is a bit concerning but you can make nearly anything a weapon and it's impossible to make solo or anything these days idiot proof. My other new toy below and my answer to ammo prices lol, maybe I can attach this in between my phantom and my solo and I'll never run out of ammo if the $hi/ does ever hit the fan. Not into hunting, well animals anyway couldn't pass up the price on this.image.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: Raybro
there used to be a show called Sons of Guns.
they mounted a gun on a Drone.
anybody remember that show?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso