Well....This won't be good for us!

Yea but not that episode only saw it a few times not a bad show tho.
will the owner of the gun shop was arested for rapeing his daughter and step daughter.
that is why the show was axed.

No, just a little Ruger LCP. 380 with laser.

Fits in back pocket. Not a lot of knock down power but with careful aim and full clip it should work.
somebody did some testing in jel blocks to see which calaber would be the most deadly.
odley enough the 380 came out on top.

Man that's messed up what an azzhat didn't seem that creepy on the show probably editing. Daughter seemed pretty good with guns herself maybe shel get her revenge when he's out since rape and molestation apparently doesn't rank up with possession of drugs or others far as the the law goes, they should throw away the key there's no rehabilitation for sex criminals I've seen them admit that themselves. So 5 years or less later there back at it. When I was younger I got a higher charge for about a joint than a guy before me did for punching his wife and kicking her 16 times on the ground nearly killed her, that was Indiana but laws messed up everywhere. He prolly got 3-5 for the rapes it's really sad how lax those penalties are and they wonder why people don't come forward.

Gota love how small caliber bounce around after impact long as you hit body or head its lights out may not stop em instantly but odds are they won't be a repeat offender. I keep a 38 next to my 25 just in case though lol.

there used to be a show called Sons of Guns.
they mounted a gun on a Drone.
anybody remember that show?
Yea until the owner of that gun shop got arrested for raping his own kid when she was younger. She was also on the show. He is sitting in jail still and has been charged with other rapes of young girls.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc