well... it's drying up.

Reaction score
B and H Photo's deal on Solo/ Gimbal discontinued 10 minutes ago. Can still get the Solo/Gimbal/ Backpack for $399.

Yep, looks like most of the kit/combo deals have been "discontinued" as well. No Gimbal available from BandH as a stand alone purchase either, is it says "discontinued" for stand-alone Gimbal item listing on BandH's website.

E-Bay seller "speedstuffsales" has Gimbals (new, unopened) for $159.99 and has "more than 10 available" if anyone is looking. I just purchased an additional 1 to go with the 2 I already have. Until 3DR releases the Gimbal code, best bet would be to have a couple spares laying around.

I went on to B&H this morning- and everything was the same as it's been the last week or so- I thought, why not order 1 more- and the system would not process my order. Spoke with B&H and they could see the transaction so they " honored it." Hmmm, customer service; who would have guessed? AWESOME BUSINESS ETHICS.

Solo Maverick-
B&H this morning....
SOLO/GIMBAL/EXTRA BATTERY
$274**$274**$274**$274**$274
That's better than the deal they were running the last few weeks- they are giving you an extra battery and paying you $25 to take it!!

Well if you paid $299- and haven't opened it- you could return it to B&H and order the same thing with additional battery and have money left over for lunch!

We have found out that the Solo/Gimbal/extra battery package from B&H - does not include the gimbal. They made a mistake in listing it- and they told me they didn't have or could they get- any more gimbals. At this point, the only way to get a gimbal is to order the Solo /Gimbal/backpack- the gimbal is pre-installed. Told me they couldn't get their hands on gimbals anymore.

Thanks for the clarification. I called them about it but the customer service person did not say anything about this kit not having the gimbal. He even created a RMA for me because he said there was no way to get just a battery. I was open to give up the $25 if they sent me a free battery.
So, I'll not return anything and keep the kit I received with the gimbal.

absolutely. because I don't think anyone is going to start pumping out replacements for us- and supply and demand has driven the price up. However, they are still cheaper than $399- as when they were first released

well, if someone would quit outbidding me on busted ones, maybe I'd have something to do a little detective work on....

Just bought a new gimbal on eBay for $147 and another second solo drone package with a gimbal, flown only 4 times for $250 on Facebook.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks