weird solo lights

Reaction score
hi guys, i bought a solo on ebay,did the preflight update withe the 3dr app, all was good,then i found out about open solo 4, and i found a here kit on ebay, so i installed the here,
then installed open solo 4, went through all the instructions on github,finished up then went on to the post install steps, controller showed compass error on startup solex would not calibrate
because imu calibrate, compass calibrate vehicle settings were all greyed out, so i used the 3dr app and it calibrated, now when i start it up i get right front led green left front red and the rears flashing blue from left to right, but it syncs up gets sats and says hold fly to go,but i have not tried to fly yet beacause i'm not sure what the lights mean, what did i screw up? anyone had this happen?

also i installed the here params when the instructions said to
thanks,
josh

Those lights mean you're all good. Aviation standard lights red and green up front flashing white to the back.

oh so with open solo it doesn't use the factory light sceme, i didn't know that, i guess i should read the wiki more
thank you so much for the help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986