Weird Sidepilot issues

Reaction score
So I have had opensolo for a bit no serious issues that I couldn’t fix thanks to everyone else who had already been through same thing, but since 4.0 update I am not able to connect to 3DR solo settings on mobile app or update firmware. It connects to controller and everything seems to work fine, but as sone as I go to 3DR setup it gives me the :
“oops! You’re not connected to solo controller make sure you are connected to solo WiFi and try again.”
When I go back to reconnect it’s still connected.
If I connect through my iPad it doesn’t do that, but when I change my button preferences and similar settings it doesn’t keep them in controller.
I have tried deleting and re-downloading apps. Still does same thing. I factory reset and re-installed opensolo. Still same thing. I can still fly and everything is fine, but really want to personalize buttons.
Anyone else have this issue?
Thanks in advance.
phil

I have similar issues, especially with setting the buttons.
I can set the function of the button for the first 2 stages (press and short press) but it will not save the long press settings.
The radio calibration screen is blanks.
And also had an issue where when I hit connect the app would drop to the background.

Just to clarify when you say ‘it connects to the controller just fine’ are you referring to the wifi or the connect button in Sidepilot?

The good news is the dev is now back on deck and is looking to fix up any known issues, so I will be testing and documenting a lot more once I have my battery issues sorted.

Reactions: Wetstone
I have the same sidepilot issues. I can’t save the button assignments correctly. Some work but 90% do not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40