WAITING FOR SOLO MESSAGE…

First day, could not lock on GPS. Second day, could not get wi-fi signal from controller to Solo. Third day turned everything on and has been flying great for the last week. I hate it when things fix themselves. I had mine ready to send back but gave it one more try...things that make you say, Hmmm...

Remember its a computer ...If all else fails reboot ...lol

Hi the solo turns on and shows four green lights, which if I understand correctly indicates a connection issue. I have tried the factory reset and pairing but no success. Still waiting for 3DR to respond to my ticket.

Factory reset never do unless you have 3 dr TECH on the phone same as Pairing ....

The strange thing is that I can see the view from my go pro with the Solo on and the connector displaying "Waiting for solo." All green lights are on. Tried the factory reset.
All green they say restart Solo 4 Greens means Startup unsuccessful, please restart Solo

Hi the solo turns on and shows four green lights, which if I understand correctly indicates a connection issue. I have tried the factory reset and pairing but no success. Still waiting for 3DR to respond to my ticket. Strangely I can see the view from my gopro!
Solo Factory Reset Procedure Attention: Before performing this procedure, contact customer support. A premature Factory Reset may cause software compatibility issues.

Once the con

Once the controller stops loading (w green progress bar) it goes to "Waiting for Solo." Solo keeps all four green lights on - these only go away when I turn it off.

Faz, if you are connected with the app, try taking it outside. It always says "waiting for solo" until you put it in a place to start searching for satellites.

If that doesn't work, there are 2 ways to reset the controller. The first is to hold fly and power together for 30 seconds (3dr told me that). That did not work for me. What did work, was pulling out the battery of the controller while it’s on. That's the key. Not while it’s off. That worked for me

After two separate 45 minute sessions with Technical support, my problem has finally been resolved and I can get ready for my first flight (one week after unboxing). If this is a sign of things to come, the SOLO will be a frustrating hobby.

Anyway, for those of you who are curious, the issue (whatever it was) was resolved after three attempts at the factory reset. The third included a reinstall of the SOLO app as well. Apparently, that needs to be done in some situations (strange). So in case you find yourself in the same position, and you're instructed to do a factory reset, make sure you reinstall the SOLO app on your IOS device as well.

OK I have the same issue all 4 lights solid green but get this, IT ONLY DOES THIS WHEN ATTEMPTING TO FLY FROM A BOAT. As soon as I got back to land it would always initialize. No airports around to force a disable. Eeverytime I hit FLY it would change to LAND on the controller display. Same thing when I tried from FLY MANUAL mode. 3DR had no answer for me they are apparently still working on it. RUNNING FIRMWARE VERSION 1.0.5

I DID THIS TESTING IN THE VIRGIN ISLANDS. ST. THOMAS, JOST VAN DYKE, ST. JOHN all over the place from a boat and it would not fly!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado