"Waiting for Solo" - Defective Unit?

Reaction score
Hi,

Looking for help here. My fourth flight day didn't go so well.

If interested, some background on the previous flights: First impressions + a close-call = some questions (& some suggestions)

Today when I powered on, the transmitter immediately got stuck at "Updating System, should take 5 minutes". I waited 15 minutes but the controller did nothing and wouldn't power-down so I pulled & reinstalled the battery. Then the Tx got stuck at "Waiting for Solo".

I powered everything down and back up again and got the same result: "Waiting for Solo". Repeated that several times, even waiting for Solo until "Controller inactive, powering off".

Gave up and headed home. Same thing is now happening here on the bench. Everything was previously working more or less well. Now the drone is down until I figure this out.

What should I do? From previous issues (see link) I think there might be something wrong with the transmitter.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Might try re-pairing the controller with the Solo. Google "3dr Solo pairing" and you'll find a 3DR page with details that also explains the controller internal LEDs.

You may also search these forums for 'waiting for solo" and find a bunch of info.

Just to update/close this thread, I ended up getting chat support from 3DR. The problem turned out to be an improperly seated microSD card in the controller. Was talked thru the fix and am flying again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso