Video Streaming problems?

Reaction score
I just got a 3dr solo, and have had nothing but problems with it from day one, a lot of magnetic interference even when in a dry lake bad in the middle of nowhere, I think I have got rid of most of these problems, but one issue I have is when I try to stream the video to my tablet, it will show me a second or two then lose connection with solo, then it will just do this constantly, I will have around 5 seconds of no video, then I will get video, then it just repeats. I have a cheap Lenovo tab3 7 essential, and everything else on the app works fine so I assume it is compatible. Would this be a problem rooted in the firmware I have the latest version possible or would it be more likely my tablet is not sufficient? any help would be much appreciated, also none of the smart shots seem to do anything either, it is really getting me down, cheers.

Hi Maddog, maybe that is the case, I hope so anyhow, my problem is something to do with the app for sure, everything else on the app works fine but if do the option of go fly or whatever it is, even without a video stream I lose control of the drone, I can fly it manually fine, I'm hoping this is the case, but if so I'm not sure why, it has gps and the correct version of android, and I was able to install it, but I guess it is back to the drawing board and a new tablet, I hope I can get it going soon as I'm going to Indonesia for a month soon would love to use it there.

Hi Maddog, maybe that is the case, I hope so anyhow, my problem is something to do with the app for sure, everything else on the app works fine but if do the option of go fly or whatever it is, even without a video stream I lose control of the drone, I can fly it manually fine, I'm hoping this is the case, but if so I'm not sure why, it has gps and the correct version of android, and I was able to install it, but I guess it is back to the drawing board and a new tablet, I hope I can get it going soon as I'm going to Indonesia for a month soon would love to use it there.
If you can fly OK without using your tablet then obviously it is your tablet or the Solo app or a combination of the two.
I think tech support is your best option now.

If you can fly OK without using your tablet then obviously it is your tablet or the Solo app or a combination of the two.
I think tech support is your best option now.
Yeah i used it today with a mates iphone, worked like a charm, i need a new phone, im loving it my 4 year old son can fly it should be fun for my Indonesia trip.

Reactions: Maddog
Yeah i used it today with a mates iphone, worked like a charm, i need a new phone, im loving it my 4 year old son can fly it should be fun for my Indonesia trip.
Awesome- glad it worked out! Thanks for letting us know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44