Vertical line in solo app video

Reaction score
I am using a solo drone with gimbal/hero4b, and galaxy 5s for solo app. Camera OSD is off. Any video shown in solo app has black vertical line in left third of view.

I disconnected the camera and checked vid through hdmi. no line in hdmi from camera or recorded video at any resolution. Reinstalled solo app and 3dr services. The line still appeared in the solo app after removing gimbal, but did not appear in recorded video/stills, nor did it appear in video stored after turning on camera roll. The vertical line did not appear in video viewed through hdmi port on solo controller. Tested at close range with strong signal and fully charged batteries in all equipment, on ground and in air.

I thought this was a hardware error at first, but it seems i would see it on the controller hdmi feed. Did i miss something? Does it look like a problem with the 5S/app combo?

I am using a solo drone with gimbal/hero4b, and galaxy 5s for solo app. Camera OSD is off. Any video shown in solo app has black vertical line in left third of view.

I disconnected the camera and checked vid through hdmi. no line in hdmi from camera or recorded video at any resolution. Reinstalled solo app and 3dr services. The line still appeared in the solo app after removing gimbal, but did not appear in recorded video/stills, nor did it appear in video stored after turning on camera roll. The vertical line did not appear in video viewed through hdmi port on solo controller. Tested at close range with strong signal and fully charged batteries in all equipment, on ground and in air.

I thought this was a hardware error at first, but it seems i would see it on the controller hdmi feed. Did i miss something? Does it look like a problem with the 5S/app combo?
Yep, have the same issue, but doesn't appear in the GoPro file.

Yep, been noticing the line recently too. Hopefully a fix comes out soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44