VEHICLE NOT DETECTED

I did not do anything other than wait to get it to work.. The drone and controller had been on and booted for maybe 20 minutes. The 3DR program on the Nexus 5X phone had been communication with the controller for about the 20 minutes and it finally decided to find the drone for a few minutes and then lost it again. Definitely not a workable solution.

The above happened when I was just about ready to hang up with the tech after he decided that Marshmallow 6.0.1 was the problem.

Although the tech did not say so it sounds like it does not affect all devices running 6.0.1. Just some.

I have a Nexus 4 phone I loaned to someone and will try to get that back so I have something to use with the drone.

Ron

I found an old Android phone, a Motorola Droid Maxx, with Android 4.4.4 and tried that. It worked.

I switched back and forth a couple of times and have convinced myself it is an Android 6.0.1 problem, the tech was right. The Nexus 5x would not connect to the Solo. At least I now have a work around till they update the software. I am not sure why folks on this forum have no problems with 6.0.1 devices since I have 2 that will not work!

Ron

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44