Used Swollen Solo Battery and 2 more Drones, 1 New In Box Solo and 1 in Backpack Slightly used

Reaction score
Im not sure why Im putting this up here but I figured if someone wanted the shell and connectors, WTH, glad to oblige? Just pay shipping and its yours. I also have 2 Solo drones left, 1 New in box with gimbal, 3 sets of xtra props. 3 xtra batteries (250). The second is slightly used with backpack and 2 batteries, gimbal, 2 sets of xtra props, propguards, 2 chargers (200) plus shipping. Also GoPro 4 Silver, xtra battery and all the the other mounting and wearable accoutrements.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late response. You want the non working solo battery? Just pm me your address and I'll ship it off. I'd prefer zelle if possible

Hi
Thanks for the prompt response. I'm in Canada actually b2t1e8 is the zip. I would expect shipping around $20 or so. You have other batteries as well?

Best

Hi
Thanks for the prompt response. I'm in Canada actually b2t1e8 is the zip. I would expect shipping around $20 or so. You have other batteries as well?

Best
I have 3 new and 1 used but am holding onto them to try and sweeten the deals with my birds. Looks like 20.75 us assuming there's nothing else special with customs? Never shipped anything that far North except for myself and that plane ticket wasn't cheap. Just let me know how you would like to move forward and if you want it, I'll pack it up and shop it. Are you familiar with Zelle, for making payments

Hey, no never used that payment usually paypal or interac E transfer if either of those two work?

No, it's been years since I've logged into pay pal. I'm getting an error that says I can't log in v but there is no way to contact them. WTH?

Im not sure why Im putting this up here but I figured if someone wanted the shell and connectors, WTH, glad to oblige? Just pay shipping and its yours. I also have 2 Solo drones left, 1 New in box with gimbal, 3 sets of xtra props. 3 xtra batteries (250). The second is slightly used with backpack and 2 batteries, gimbal, 2 sets of xtra props, propguards, 2 chargers (200) plus shipping. Also GoPro 4 Silver, xtra battery and all the the other mounting and wearable accoutrements.

Could you please clarify if the GoPro is included with either of the Solos for the posted amounts, 250 and 200, respectively? Thank you

id be interested maybe in the shell and connectors. still available

I will take the new one with gimbal, if the postage isn’t to high. Zip 33458 let me know when you get your PayPal back. Dave

Are you selling this thru ebay? What's the payment arrangement?

No for the process it doesn't include a go pro but I can give you a go pro silver for 50. Not selling through eBay but can use Zelle or 50% now and 50 when you receive the drone my guess for shipping is 20-30 for 1st class USPS or if you want UPS them whatever their fees are.

I will take the new one with gimbal, if the postage isn’t to high. Zip 33458 let me know when you get your PayPal back. Dave
Looks like shipping to that zip is Between 20-30 but I'd have to call tomorrow. I'll also see what UPS charges

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc