Upgrading from Open Solo 2.5 RC3 to 3 - "refresh" greyed out

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Been away from my Solo for a while so maybe I'm missing something...couldn't find an answer after searching.

I'm trying to follow the instructions here:

OpenSolo/documentation

I have a non-green-cube Solo, with Open Solo v2.5RC3 installed. I'm trying to upgrade to V3. I follow the instructions down to "press clean up then the refresh"...but my refresh is greyed out.

I've tried several times, rebooting, etc . No luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks...

--

Bill

Change default type to Solo within Solex. That should work.

Wetstone,

Thanks...actually had it set that way, and, no matter which way it's set, Solex reports "vehicle type is Solo"...so...still looking for a solution.

Thanks again.

--

Bill

The only other thing that I can think of is to be connected to the internet via wifi. Forgive me if you already are...

Wetstone,

Well it's working...updating now as I type. I don't know what actually fixed it. I did a series of connecting/disconnecting to wifi/cellular data...definitely tried both...then for some reason, on the next try, it worked...the refresh button was no longer greyed out.

Anyway, all seems well now.

Thanks, again.

--

Bill

Reactions: AlienPanda
Wetstone,

Well it's working...updating now as I type. I don't know what actually fixed it. I did a series of connecting/disconnecting to wifi/cellular data...definitely tried both...then for some reason, on the next try, it worked...the refresh button was no longer greyed out.

Anyway, all seems well now.

Thanks, again.

--

Bill

Good to hear! The Refresh button will be disabled unless Solex detects an internet connection (it actually tries hitting something on the internet to see if it works, reporting "connected" if it does).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl