Updating firmware on NIB Solo?

Reaction score
Sold my NIB Solo to a family friend. What is the current method of getting a updating the firmware? Not interested in going to Solex yet unless that is the only path.

Sold my NIB Solo to a family friend. What is the current method of getting a updating the firmware? Not interested in going to Solex yet unless that is the only path.

If all you want is the stock 3DR provided firmware, then you use the 3dr app like normal. Nothing has changed there.

If all you want is the stock 3DR provided firmware, then you use the 3dr app like normal. Nothing has changed there.

Thanks, that is what I was hoping for. This is for a young newbie and to start I want to keep it as simple as possible for her.

whats the going price for a NIB solo (Model B gps) and gimball.
Just scored a R(efurbished)IB w/referb Gimbal directly from 3DR with parts warranty for $225 (includes shipping). It arrived today and as expected there is no sign it ever came out of the box. I haven't popped the cover but suspect its RevB. The battery was out of the last batch manufactured 11/15.

These are still available from 3DR. They are also selling NIB Solo for $150+ shipping and refurbed Gimbals for $100+ shipping.

Email [email protected] to place orders.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc