Unexpected surprise

I would like the lanyard used in that first 3DR gimbal vacation demonstration video. It was designed to support the controller by attaching to the lower part of the tablet support brace. In this way, the lanyard helps to balance the weight of the tablet to prevent the flop down effect Go back and check it out.

That plastic piece would be a good opportunity for someone with a 3D Printer to make a little cash.

I would like the lanyard used in that first 3DR gimbal vacation demonstration video. It was designed to support the controller by attaching to the lower part of the tablet support brace. In this way, the lanyard helps to balance the weight of the tablet to prevent the flop down effect Go back and check it out.

That plastic piece would be a good opportunity for someone with a 3D Printer to make a little cash.
Jake Jones is making them out on the Solo Mod Club FB group. Mine is arriving today ;)

I received one as well. I came in the mail on Monday Aug 31st. Don't really know why, I bought my Solo from BB. Registered it of course but bought it from BB.

i received mine yesterday too! would of rather had the gimbal first tho lol

I received one as well. I came in the mail on Monday Aug 31st. Don't really know why, I bought my Solo from BB. Registered it of course but bought it from BB.

It's a free gift for registering. It doesn't matter where you buy it from.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44